I know I have a lot of femslash fans on my flist, so go and have a look at this:
femslash_land femslash_land femslash_land
For those who are members of landcomms already and are sick of having to write het/ambiguous fic in order to win challenges, we need no longer conform! (lol)
And for those of you who aren't on any landcomms, this is a team challenge community where individuals compete in graphics and fic challenges, as well as do fun games and puzzles, to earn points for their team. It's a great place to meet new people, as well as participate in things you wouldn't normally do (I hated graphics, but have learnt I'm not half bad at them)
This landcomm is for all femslash tv and movie pairings, so come along, apply and join in the fun!
so go and apply here
I'm wondering if anyone is still interested in this community, and the weekly challenge?
Every week (starting from august 4 2008) I will post a weekly challenge. You can post fanfic, drabbles, videos and other fanart on the topic.
I will post the weekly prompt on every Monday, and you have until midnight on Sunday in your timezone to answer to the challenge.
You can only do the on-going challenge.
Please post all the prompt ideas here. The list will be under a cut, and every week I randomply choose one prompt.
So, users and non-users, please post all your prompt ideas here!
1. Most importantly, have fun.
2. No flaming. Constructive critisism is way better.
3. When posting a fanfic, include these things in your post:
Rating and why it's rated that way if it's above R
Warnings, if any
4. Real people fics are allowed.
5. All fanart should be posted behind a cut.
6. When posting icons, don't use more than 3 for a preview.
7. Everything spoilery must go under a cut (that includes icons).
8. Feel free to pimp your community.
9. Always use tags when posting. And always put the pairing into the subject line, so I can add the pairing to the tags list.
Also feel free to tell me what you think of the community.
If you have any questions, this is the place to post them.